SWCDM offers Conservation Districts the services of our Communications Manager, Kate Arpin to assist with technology and design related questions and projects.
Some of the things Kate can help your district with:
- Designing and building a website
- Getting your CD on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram, as well as ideas on increasing engagement
- Creating an email newsletter
- Designing promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, banners, logos
- Implementing cloud computing strategies
- Moving to Gmail email platform & Google Apps
- Computer and data organization strategies
She is also able to travel to your district office to provide training on all of the above. If you need help moving your district into the 21st century, contact her at email@example.com.
For those that attended the Kalispell WordPress training, information and presentations from the training can be found here.