SWCDM offers Conservation Districts the services of our Communications Manager to assist with design-related questions and projects.
Some of the things SWCDM can help your district with:
- Designing and building a website
- Getting your CD on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram, as well as ideas on increasing engagement
- Creating an email newsletter
- Designing promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, banners, logos
- Implementing cloud computing strategies
- Moving to Gmail email platform & Google Apps
- Computer and data organization strategies
SWCDM also offers in-person training for districts and Areas. If you need help moving your district into the 21st century, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SWCDM has access to communication tools such as Uber Conference , Zoom Meetings, and Zoom Webinar. If your district is in need of these technologies for your remote board meetings, community outreach events, or more. Please contact email@example.com to reserve a conference line or Zoom meeting room.
SWCDM has an account with TechSoup, which provides discounted software to 501(c)(3)non-profit organizations. SWCMD has been using this account to pass on discounted software to Conservation Districts. SWCDM gives Conservation Districts priority in accessing these discounts, but also provides Conservation District Councils and Conservation District sponsored programs the opportunity to access the software at the discounted rates.
Software Downloads Offered Through TechSoup
- Microsoft Office – 50 licenses every 2 years. First come first serve priority.
- Adobe Pro – unlimited licenses
- Quickbooks Desktop*- 3 licenses per year, renewing July 1st. *The Quickbooks licenses are distributed yearly by a lottery process. An email will go out In July notifying the Conservation Districts of the lottery and the process.
- Eseri ArcMaps – unlimited licenses available for renewal each October, districts will be notified when SWCDM is taking requests for discounted licenses.
You can also check the TechSoup website for other available software through the program.
Please read our SWCDM TechSoup Policy