The SWCDM Board of Directors met held a conference call on July 28th, 2020 Topics…
This week in the Montana Conservationist:
- The Montana Rangelands Partnership’s Rangeland Technicians check in with the work they’ve been doing since starting in April
- DEQ and Trout Unlimited are partnering to clean up mine waste along a portion of the Little Blackfoot drainage.
- Northeastern Montana really digs its dinosaurs, dam. (headline taken directly because the comma placement was too good).
- FWP is testing fish in the Missouri & Smith rivers for the parasite that caused thousands of fish deaths in the Yellowstone, although there’s no evidence the parasite has travelled.
- NRCS has made improvements to the Conservation Stewardship Program, which is the nation’s largest conservation program.
- The Rocky Mountain Front Weed Roundtable reports on work done through a Conservation Innovation Grant to change the way we address noxious weed management.
All of that, and more of course! In this week’s The Montana Conservationist: TMC-2016-09-08