Dear reader, I'm writing to you today with my last dispatch of The Montana Conservationist.…
Greetings all! This week in The Montana Conservationist:
- A review of Lake County CD’s bus tour to ultra-cool La Cense Ranch in Dillon
- A new program in Missoula is prescribing therapeutic farm work to special needs and disabled people
- A workshop in Helena brought together a diverse set of forest stakeholders for an idea gathering session, and no police were needed! (Good job to all involved)
- The U.S. now leads the world in hop production, and there’s no surplus in sight
- Stacey Barta writes in with notes from the Montana Range Tour, held recently in Sweet Grass County.
All of that, plus workshops, tour, jobs, grants….you know the drill: it’s in this week’s Montana Conservationist: TMC-2016-09-22