This week in The Montana Conservationist:
- A report from our recent trip to Denver to meet with the US Fish & Wildlife Service
- In a case that many water managers & agricultural producers across the nation have been watching, the US Supreme Court denied a review in the American Farm Bureau Federation’s legal challenge of the EPA’s Chesapeake Bay TMDL rules.
- A new study suggests that sage grouse may be affected by wind farms, but perhaps not in the ways most suspect.
- A story about how local food is helping with revitalization of rural main streets in Kentucky
- NCAT is offering an online tutorial in managed pasture grazing.
- And a study of the Missoula areas discusses ways weed coordinators & others can convince out of state landowners to manage their weeds.
All that, and more! It’s The Montana Conservationist, mildly more predictable than the month of March. TMC 2016-03-02.